Friday, February 15, 2013

EASY Homemade Pizza Sauce


So Yummy & Super Easy!
My kind of stuff!
Love the flavor in this sauce.  This recipe makes enough for 3 large pizzas, if you use about 1/2 cup of sauce on each.  This also freezes well!
Recipe has been adapted from a recipe found on allrecipes.com

Ingredients:
1 {15oz} can tomato sauce
1 {6oz} can of tomato paste
1 tablespoon oregano
1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon basil
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon onion powder


  
I mix together the tomato sauce and tomato paste first until it's smooth.  Then, I add the rest of the ingredients.  Stir. Done. 

I use about 1/2 cup of sauce per large pizza

Cooked a little longer than I wanted.... the baby was crying.  We all know how that goes. :)

I put a half cup of sauce in each freezer bag.  Spread it out and lay flat in the freezer.  Then, it's easy to thaw when I want to make pizza for dinner!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment