Saturday, September 28, 2013

Play School: Fire Safety!


Fire Safety Week! 

This is what we did during Fire Safety week:

Firetruck Craft:


Welcome Activity:
Firehouse Sticker Scene
You can order these at Oriental Trading.  12 for $5.00.

Crawling Under the Smoke!
Kids loved practicing fire safety tips by crawling through my play tunnel! 




WATER ACTIVITIES:

 Then, on Day #2 of Playschool that week, I had the parents send their kiddos in a swimsuit to help put out "fire" in my backyard.  And we played with a "fire hose".  They LOVED it!

I bought these spray bottles at Wal-mart for like .96 cents a piece.  Then, I put up these "fires" in page protectors around the backyard.  The kids enjoyed going around spraying the fires with their "fire extinguishers" {spray bottles}


I put these foam flames in my water table for the kids to squirt with their "fire extinguishers".


Then, we played a relay race where the teams raced to put out the fires using these little buckets full of water.  They loved this!



Then, they all got a firefighter hat when they left!

Such a fun week!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment