Monday, September 2, 2013

Water Balloon Toss Birthday Games

Items Added to My Etsy Shop!

I've had a lot of positive response about my Swiper Balloon Toss Game I used at my daughter's 2nd Birthday Party.  So, I decided to offer to draw characters for this game in my Etsy shop.
Check it out HERE
If you live locally by me {Gilbert, AZ} then just send me a message and you can do local pick up so you don't have to pay shipping.  If you don't see a character you want, let me know!

Captain Hook
Use at a Jake & the Neverland Pirates party or Peter Pan party

Swiper
Use at a Dora the Explorer party

Dr. Doom
Use with a Super Hero Squad or Super Hero party

Hawk
Use with a Tinkerbell party.
Pretend the water balloons are "berries" that you are throwing at the Hawk like in the movie!

Ursula
Use with a Little Mermaid party


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment